Cool Car Video

• Sponsors (?)

lol...good thing I read the threads before I saw the video, that wouldv'e scared the crap out of me...
you guys ever see that one where you have to stare at this picture of a room with 2 windows for a straight minute (well thats what you tell the person) and all of the sudden the girl from the exorcist comes up? now thats a good one

DcDisturbed947 said:
lol...good thing I read the threads before I saw the video, that wouldv'e scared the crap out of me...
you guys ever see that one where you have to stare at this picture of a room with 2 windows for a straight minute (well thats what you tell the person) and all of the sudden the girl from the exorcist comes up? now thats a good one

I've seen that video..it IS indeed a good one...when I saw that for the first time, I was like :eek: :eek: ......that's a good one. :D

MarvinMyCat said:
The best part was that I kept turning the volume up to hear the music, then that happened! Good one, scared the crap outta me too!

Yea I was watchin it and thought...hey i wonder if there is sound so i leaned forward to turn up the speakers, my nose was about 6 inches from the screen reaching for the speaker nob as i finally turned it up in time to damn near crap myself...lol...i love it!