Cop wheels

perce111

Founding Member
Feb 29, 2000
Bellingham, WA
Does anyone have a pair of the steel 15x7 wheels used on the cop cars?
I need a pair for my project.

I'm located north of Seattle, WA so the closer the better but I will consider from anywhere.

Thanx........Later :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

perce111 said:
Does anyone have a pair of the steel 15x7 wheels used on the cop cars?
I need a pair for my project.

I'm located north of Seattle, WA so the closer the better but I will consider from anywhere.

Thanx........Later :spot:
The only cop wheels that I know of are the 15X7 ten-holes that are powdercoated black. Thry look like steel wheels.
I have made 10-holes like just like them.

351wcoupe said:
The only cop wheels that I know of are the 15X7 ten-holes that are powdercoated black. Thry look like steel wheels.
I have made 10-holes like just like them.

I have a set of 4 15x7 10-holes I would sell for the right price. They come with 4 chrome factory center caps that say Ford. I live in Raleigh, NC. Shoot me a price and lets make a deal if this is what you want! I dont have pics, but if interested I can snap some. They arent Black, they are factory steel.

Pre-87 cop cars did use a black steel wheel with a round chrime center peice. They are not any type of factory Mustang wheel. They are ugly though. I'll take the black 10-holes anyday

Down here in Florida they have these other steel cop wheels that I've never seen anywhere else. I see them on some cop Crown Vics down here, and they're very silimar to the regular black steelies except they have oval shaped holes, and far fewer of them. They also appear to have a different offset. If not that, then the face of the wheel is a lot flatter than the other cop steel wheels and they look totally bad-ass. They have the same chrome/plastic center caps as the more common cop wheels, too.

-Mike

EDIT: Found a pic...

http://store2.yimg.com/I/used-police-cars_1767_11826

This is what ford gave us in 89, minus the beauty ring and center cap...

Attachments

• Mustang-Tire(small).JPG
    Mustang-Tire(small).JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 116