COPS!!!

Originally Posted by 1994Vib.RedGT
I had a guy in my friends neighborhood run out in the street then try to beat my car with a stick WHILE I WAS DRIVING because I was going 30mph IN A 35 ZONE

I'm not one to start ****, but if somebody came at my car like that there would be big problem. I wouldn't be driving away I can tell you that much.

I've got many cop stories but this is the most recent. I had just dropped some friends off on the way home from the hookah bar and me and a girl were driving back to my house. As I made a left onto at the light I immediately saw a cop driving the other way as I proceeded on the new road. I wasn't quite up to speed yet so wasn't worried about that, but didn't have time to put my windows down before passing him. As soon as I pass him, he makes a U-Turn right in the middle of the road. I yelled out "Damnitt." The girl asks if he turned around and I say yes. She continues by saying, "Oh my god...I'm gonna cry." I told her not to worry because it would just be a ticket for my tint. The officer walks up and tells me why he pulled me over. No suprise here...it was for my tint. I tell him I understand and then hand him my license, registration, and insurance. Two seconds later he asks me to step out of the car. Before I do so I look at the girl and go, "Now you can cry...this is going to be a long night." I step out and the officer tells me he pulled me out because my eyes are red and my car smells like alcohol. First, who's eyes aren't red and 1:30am? :shrug: And second, car smelling like alcohol...:bs: . Regardless I stay cool and step out of the car. He then asks me if I had been drinking. I told him no...then thought about it and said, "I had a half a beer three or four hours ago." He then asks me to step over to the curb. I told him we could do the breathalyzer first to speed things up :D . His feelings were to the contrary. I reassured him it would be fast and easy :rlaugh: but he didn't ablige. I then listened and stepped over to the curb. He put his finger in front of my face, pointed his flashlight directly into my eyes, waved his finger back and fourth once, then said I could get back in the car. I walked back casually and sat down. He walked up and told me the license plate "50 PWR" is pretty unmistakable and he would let me go tonight but if he saw me again he would give me a ticket for it. Then he let me go. God knows he didn't want to be the one jackass that gave out a tint ticket when everyone else got someone for a DUI :D. I really think it is a crime to use some BS excuse to pull me out of the car. They had no grounds for doing so, I should have got my tint ticket and been on my way. It really makes me heated when the power and trust we give out law enforcement is abused :mad:

• Sponsors (?)