custom paint job?? hmmm

95stangGT

Founding Member
Jan 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
Well heres the situation, I'm getting a color change done over the winter. Right now I got a lazer red gt that I'm gonna have painted sonic blue with a cervinis stalker kit and cobra r hood. Originially I was just gonna have ghost flames painted on the front. Theres two different guys that work together that were gonna do it. One guy was gonna spray the car and the other guy does the custom work. I talked to the guy whose gonna spray the car and he wants to go wild on my car. He said for $500 more, the other guy as a favor to him would do a whole custom work on my car so he can enter pictures of the car for a calender he wants to get into and other stuff. I've seen this guys work and he is amazing. Early on in his career I guess he was one of the top 20 air brush artits in the country or something like that. I just have no clue on what I would want done. I would have been haappy with ghost flames. lol But this is like a $2000 or more art job I can get done for oh so cheap. So I'm just looking for any custom work pictures or ideas of what I can get done. Cuz I have no clue :shrug: Thanks

• Sponsors (?)