That won't work for me.....

I got turn signals in there! :D

Cliff :)

12986928-69e6-028001E0-.jpg

:SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:

GreatWhite said:
That is a pretty cool idea.

Is it legal?

i imagine its legal...tractors are allowed on roads arent they? they just need that red triangle thing to tell everyone to slow down?? besides they're just fog lights :shrug: how would they know?

93GTosu said:
i imagine its legal...tractors are allowed on roads arent they? they just need that red triangle thing to tell everyone to slow down?? besides they're just fog lights :shrug: how would they know?

i think he is referring to the fog light turn signals

they would be legal if they are amber. the new Pontiacs have them in the front like that....i think the only thing illegal about them is that since they are in front there woild need to be a side marker light...there is a certain angle that they must be veiwable from

iwashmycar said:
i think he is referring to the fog light turn signals

they would be legal if they are amber. the new Pontiacs have them in the front like that....i think the only thing illegal about them is that since they are in front there woild need to be a side marker light...there is a certain angle that they must be veiwable from
That is the only issue with my car, I chose not to add in side marker lights. I haven't been stopped for it in the 5 years I've been driving it though. And yes the turn signals are amber, and legal. A lot of cars have them low like that.

My turn signals are actually in the factory fog light housings. I took the fog lamp and socket out of the housings and took them to work to cut the wierd hole for the turn signal socket on one of our CNC machines. Then had to cut the fog light support panel for clearance. Then just plugged the turn signals in.

Cliff :)