Do any of you guys and gals go to 24hrSB anymore?

Stangler

A.K.A. Mr. Hankey
Founding Member
Dec 20, 2001
It's starting to stay light later now, and this weather is crazy nice!! What days are you all hanging out? Is it a different location? I'm looking to get out of the house, and would be nice to meet up with some of ya again. I might not be riding in Hankey, but I'd atleast show up in the 4cyl. I was told that I could get a ride in a certin black supercharged Saleen some time soon too....:rolleyes: :D :D

Fill me in!!!

Nate

p.s. Where's that yellow Faleen at too????:flag: :flag: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Stangler said:
It's starting to stay light later now, and this weather is crazy nice!! What days are you all hanging out? Is it a different location? I'm looking to get out of the house, and would be nice to meet up with some of ya again. I might not be riding in Hankey, but I'd atleast show up in the 4cyl. I was told that I could get a ride in a certin black supercharged Saleen some time soon too....:rolleyes: :D :D

Fill me in!!!

Nate

p.s. Where's that yellow Faleen at too????:flag: :flag: :flag:

I have not been there in a long time. I have not forgotten, you need a ride:D
Perhaps next wkend you and I can go for a spin

I'd like to know if there is a place everyone gets together around here as well.

The company I work for just moved me here from IA, and I don't know anyone at all. Left all the friends and family back home.

If there is a spot where a lot of Mustang guys hang out, I would love to get out there and meet some of you guys and hopefully make some friends. Would be nice to at least have some track buddies.

Quickshift_02GT said:
I'd like to know if there is a place everyone gets together around here as well.

The company I work for just moved me here from IA, and I don't know anyone at all. Left all the friends and family back home.

If there is a spot where a lot of Mustang guys hang out, I would love to get out there and meet some of you guys and hopefully make some friends. Would be nice to at least have some track buddies.

If your not doing anything next wkend, check out the link for a little get together:D

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=626639

Quickshift_02GT said:

where abouts are you in vancouver? what color is your car? ohh BTW Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, everyone around here meets at the starbucks on Canyon Rd by wells fargo in Beaverton. I myself have not gone yet. Next weekend there is a SN meet in vancouver. Here is the link...
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=626639

It wouldn't surprise me if you made stanger friends out here. In my experience, common minds drive common cars, so you should show up and hang out.:nice:

BTW welcome to the Great Northwest!!!:flag:

*edit* I type too slow, Saleenster beat me to it.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it.

I want to make it to the meet on the 6th, but I have to be in Alaska that week. Sounds like a big event that has a decent turnover, I'd really hate to miss it.

I own an 02' Yellow GT. I usually get it out of the garage only on the weekends, but of course it's on the streets here and there on nice days. I live literally just up the street from Fast Specialties here in Vancouver.

How often do you guys meet up at the Starbucks in Beaverton?

I thought I saw something going on for this Saturday too, what was that?

saleenster said:
AD, you banging through the gears yet? Top down weather, hope you are finding time to put some pavement through the grooves of those tires:nice:

Hey C~Money,
I was until last Friday! I always drop the car off during the best weather and get it back on the rainy days. :mad: The car is getting more Bill Killer mods and should be ready by the 6th. Give me a call if you guys need any help with the meet. I see you got some new toys in the garage.:nice:

Talk to you later,
AD

Quickshift_02GT said:
I own an 02' Yellow GT. I usually get it out of the garage only on the weekends, but of course it's on the streets here and there on nice days. I live literally just up the street from Fast Specialties here in Vancouver.

How often do you guys meet up at the Starbucks in Beaverton?

I thought I saw something going on for this Saturday too, what was that?

We don't say that shops name on this forum. :nonono: J/K You are also very close to All Ford Performance. I know there is a show in Beaverton put on by Race(Rice) Design and I think Fast is also having something.

We usually meet at SB every weekend after the track. It is hit and miss some nights but should pick up now that the weather is getting better.

gospeedgo said:
Hmm....Me and Jeff have been hanging out at the track. Not sure about everyone else.

Which track? I've been up there maybe 5 times this year, never racing. First time it was a rain out, then it was a swap meet, then it was some rally racing:)notnice: ) You guys going on wed night? I thought I'd see you guys for sure on the rally night....:D

Nate

I'll be at starbucks, its the same place we used to meet early last year, but now there is a big wellsfargo in the lot. :shrug:

I may hop over to the track tonight. Not to race, but to watch you guys (car is not exactly in the shape to race right now).