Do i really need headers and injectors? help

Afastgts95

Mar 11, 2004
I am installing saleen supercharger on my car do i really need headers, i have stock headers right now with mac h and slp cat back. Also before i install does anyone now if it would be worth installing 42 lb injectors with a 90mm maf instead of the 30lb and 80mm that came with the kit? Would the lightning maf work with my application, I also have the smaller sc pulley going on. sorry for all the questions?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, that makes more sense. You can always add headers later, but they will definetly help. The Kit uses your stock MAF, so he is likely giving you an aftermarket Maf. What are you planning on doing for the tune? If you had bought the KIT new it would come with a box to ship your EEC back to Saleen to have it flashed. I suggest you get a custom tune though. If you want to run the LMAF and 42's you can have the tune set for them, but you are not likely to see much benefit from them, since you are not going to be making out the stock MAF and 30's that come with the KIT. With the smaller pulley the first thing you want to do is upgrade your fuel pump, or run a BAP. I run a BAP on mine with no issues.