Dodge Caliber SRT4

they will not be under 25k especially the srt model......maybe sticker might be...but once you go to the dealership there will be a 6 - 10k market adjustment on them...chrysler is one of the worst people when it coms to specialty mark ups..their srt8 300c....havent seen one under 57k...and sticker is around 45k...the same goes for the charger srt8.....i used to work at ford and they said they will be selling the shelby for about 30 k above sticker!!around 70 for hardtop and 75 for the drop top.....but by far the worst is CHEVY!!!!.....z06's are stickers at 70k.......and there's a dealership nearby...who doesnt sell one under 115k:jaw: ..........thats y i left the dealerships...to much b.s......i knew a guy who wanted a z06 bad..he had a ctsv supercharged...and flew to S.C. where he got a black on black z06 for sticker.....now that car is bang for the buck!

• Sponsors (?)

I like it. I think it would be useful, get better gas mileage than an suv, and still have some power. Only thing i dont like is the FWD, but otherwise, seems like a really good idea. Dodge seems to be doing well, i see many more of their new cars than any other american brand, save maybe ford trucks.

the awd model is the rt it has the cvt auto.i think it has 172hp 4cyl.the come in at 20000 and up im thinking of getting it or a subaru for a daily driver.im leaning towards the subby cause they have a better warranty. phil

HoodStrype said:
Looks like what Optimus Prime barfed up after Chuck Norris kicked him in his passenger cab axle :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: my gf wants to know why i fell outta my chair laughing. god thanks for that. i dont really like the looks at all, but 125hp per liter is pretty damn impressive. could you imagine a dodge viper that came stock with a 125hp/liter. (1037.5hp)