Does this seem like a good deal? (Never dealt with D & D before)

• Sponsors (?)

I'd be a little iffy about any company that claims their stock 302 block can hold 700hp.

They state that it's a "Ford Motorsport Block" and that it's rated for 700HP as built....

Last time I checked, FRPP no longer carries a production 5.0 bare block.

I'm willing to bet that it IS at least the B50 "Sportsman" 5.0L block due to the price.

I would contact them and find out.

They state that it's a "Ford Motorsport Block" and that it's rated for 700HP as built....

Last time I checked, FRPP no longer carries a production 5.0 bare block.

I'm willing to bet that it IS at least the B50 "Sportsman" 5.0L block due to the price.

I would contact them and find out.

Thats what i told him. There is no way they could claim that on a stock block, but when i read it was a motorsport block, i told him to call them and verify it.

For the love of god tell your friend to go here and be in heaven. This is the season racers rebuild and let stuff go for dirt cheap these guys will take a big hit just to put something towards a new combo

http://www.nmraracing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Thank for the info man, ill email him the link right now! :nice:

I ordered my AFR heads from them, told me I would recieve them in about 3-6 weeks.....try more like 9. And when I finally did get my heads, the head bolt reducers that I ordered with them didn't show up. I called them and they said they were "waiting on the machine shop to make some". So I guess after 9 weeks they didn't have time? Oh and then they arrived a week later...in an Edelbrock box...

I have the sportsmans block...it wont hold 700 hp thats for sure. I was told that even with a girdle 500ish was pushing it.

Ok, thanks for the input, ill pass it along to him

I ordered my AFR heads from them, told me I would recieve them in about 3-6 weeks.....try more like 9. And when I finally did get my heads, the head bolt reducers that I ordered with them didn't show up. I called them and they said they were "waiting on the machine shop to make some". So I guess after 9 weeks they didn't have time? Oh and then they arrived a week later...in an Edelbrock box...

Good info to know... ill tell him to look around a little bit more before he buys anything.