Doing the one wheel peel...

• Sponsors (?)

Yea but you don't drive the way beast does, do ya? Oh wait, you don't drive period.
:lol:

I am a beast... Do they make spools for 28 spline axles? Plus, I foubt it would be cheap and I am jobless!! All I got is what was left over from working at walmart, which was around 1000 bucks. Most of that is spent already on gas, tailpipes, paint and install of my cobra bumper, and headers!!

nothing like being covered in gear fluid and friction modifier, does wonders for your hair. nice trick is when your putting back the s-spring shrink it down with hose clamps so i just slides right into the differential. just cut it out when its in.

Mini spools at Summit are $90.

Well if your car sees anything but a straight line, I would highly advise you to NOT buy a mini spool. I had one and the 3rd U-turn i made on asphalt, it exploded inside and wiped out my whole differential. The original rebuild kit for your trac-lok is a good deal, but I bought one for a 2003-2004 cobra and they use a carbon fiber clutch pack. I didnt even put in the +1 mod, I just used the pre-selected shims in their original order and soaked the clutches in friction modifier for 1 hour. With a stock 28 spline S-spring, this unit will NOT let go no matter what I put it through; with a 3700 pound car!

Hey Grey5.0beast I have a new 8.8" traction lok rebuild kit that you can have for really cheap if your interested. I have no use for it and it's just sitting collecting dust. LMK if you want it.

I recently rebuilt a 31 spline truck differential for my car with the cobra cf discs. I got the kit from 50resto, it was just under 100 bucks. Money well spent, she pushes out on turns no problem and bites really well. And if you did gears, it will be no problem at all to install....gl.