Don't flame me for liking this pic.....a lot.

• Sponsors (?)

Idk i never liked camaros except the 1st gen...the 1 chevy car that I really really like are those 80s montes :drool:
rear%20rt.JPG
that is the sickest monte ever!

Attachments

• rear%20rt.JPG
    rear%20rt.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 58
those monte's are mean, man. especially those gran nationals... woodoggy.

i agree w/ the "bubble" roof--that's the one argument i have over the sn95: there's no major distinction between the trim levels. i like that in the older mustangs you had the notch and fastback/sportroof body styles. now they turn around and did the opposite w/ the 05's... they're all fastbacks!?! wtf!?!

DARK-5.0 said:
You think those old 3rd gens are the best camaro built. They are so ****ty. No offense but the ones that I've ever ridden in are so shaky, everything sounds likes its gonna fall apart any second, half the **** never works, and it never performed with that raggy ass 305. Sorry

Jeremy

They look nice when they are tricked out, but this guys right. Every piece in the freakin car rattles, and when you hit a bump, it looks like the dash is going to jump in your lap. Power windows go out every other week, ect. I worked with a guy for a while that had an IROC with like 32k original miles on it, and hit had all the same problems I've seen in all of them. Very cheaply built. I guess I should add that most Fox's I've been in were the same way though.
Brandon

I might have implied that I like the camaro over the mustang but I don't. I love the way the wheels look on the camaro more than on the mustang. JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE SHINIER, NOT CAUSE THEY LOOK BETTER. Ahhh, I'm confused. I talked to the company about them and for 2-17x8 and 2-18x9 the price would be about $2200. Now this includes clear coating the wheel with a high polish finish since they don't do chrome, the mustang pony emblem on the caps, and shipped to Tx. Still pretty steep, but not very common and are bad ass.

My brothers first car was a 3rd gen RS+... its one of the main reasons I bought a mustang over a camaro. It rattled, squeeked, handled like a truck, and generally dissapointed. It just felt heavy and underpowered. And it drank gas like a big block.

He kept in showroom shape too, the interior and exterior were mint and well maintained. You opened the damn door and it sank about 3 inches. Just not a well built vehicle.