Don't tell me it's not possible!

:shrug: Sorry about that fellas, I said N/A because I wanted to see if that kinda power was believable with the stock shortblock.... Just for the record, Nitrous is not N/A. I am not a nitrous Guru so I do plan to go with a Procharger setup this Spring. I set up this post because i had more than 50 people tell me that I could not get good numbers out of an N/A 302, which is not true...it did click 294rwhp and 300rwt without the spray on the dynojet. The 2nd gear hit of gas blew the tires off and on my second pass the clutch went out in the burnout box, good thing I made it home. I am going to try the car on slicks with a new clutch next weekend. Sorry for the BS guys...

• Sponsors (?)

Here we go,
Finally back from outta town, here are my stats from last Sunday at the dragstrip. Was having some trouble dialing the car in but my 4th pass of the day caught me with a 11.21@126mph, and 5th pass before we got rained out was an 11.36@122mph. I would have to say that I am more than satisfied with those numbers. No breakage dumping the clutch and flat-footing it all the way...plus the 100 shot all day long, and I still drove it home. This is a full-body 1989' GT with nothing more than the A/C removed. Check out my first thread for a list of parts. Plan on putting the car on a bit of a diet, maybe some fiberglass parts but we'll see.

MT ET Drag slicks bolted on the back (10.5) and skinnies on the front all mounted on a set of Weld Pro-Stars. (I did do the 5-lug conversion back in Dec.)

A Procharger is next...keep the NOS? :eek: