Don't You Love Having a Copy of MM&FF of Hand

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So i get off work again and go to In & Out and there are ricer everywhere when i come out from eating.

Well i went to talk to a buddy i saw and this other dude i know thats talking about his STi. since he hates ford i said "Hey did you know ford was one of the first companies to use a Top Mount Intercooler in the Early 80's"

He flipped out and said "Thats a Bunch of Bull ****....Show me a Ford with a Top-Mount.....EVEN Better show me a Turbo Ford....I Bet You $20 Is doesnt exist"

I laughed and went to my car and grabed that MM&FF issue from few months ago that had all the turbo info inside and turned to the section on the SVO

...the dude was kinda shocked then handed me the $20

i went inside and bought another Double Double :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

DropTopPony said:
Handz you need to get some Horse Power so you can better represent us out in Ricer Land...Get a blower already will ya!

i have been on the bottle for a while. Its all set up...i just wanna get my window switch before i squeez

and i again i hate ricers cause i am highly against street racing

stangGT97 said:
dude you seriously have the most ridiculous stories. one day an armada of Civic DX hatchbacks w/ fartcannons are gonna envelop your stang and ram you until your car is 2 dimensional

nothing is truly 2-dimensional. even a sheet of paper is 3d.

at least the guy actually wasd man enough to pay you. I wouldn't have taken his money, but I also make 100 million a day. exxon has nothing on me.

Mr. Handz that is hilarious.
That is very true though my brother has a jalopeno red
86 SVO and it is his daily driver.
Subaru was not the first one to come up with it.
Your town seems amusing ricers think they know it all
but, don't. Not all Subaru owners are ricers some actualy are cool to talk to.

Pennywise2 said:
Mr. Handz that is hilarious.
That is very true though my brother has a jalopeno red
86 SVO and it is his daily driver.
Subaru was not the first one to come up with it.
Your town seems amusing ricers think they know it all
but, don't. Not all Subaru owners are ricers some actualy are cool to talk to.

yeah not all are ricers....some are cool.....But this guy seems tothink that subaru sells more cars than ford also:shrug:

Yep Ford sells more cars an Subaru.I belive that Subarus' quality
and dependability is better though.The new body style of the 06
Ford Mustang is no big seller though like everyone thought.
So, Mr. Handz does any of these guys have a really quick STI for real?
What else does these guys say every week at in and out burger?
What kind of cars are there every week just ricers?

Pennywise2 said:
Yep Ford sells more cars an Subaru.I belive that Subarus' quality
and dependability is better though.The new body style of the 06
Ford Mustang is no big seller though like everyone thought.
So, Mr. Handz does any of these guys have a really quick STI for real?
What else does these guys say every week at in and out burger?
What kind of cars are there every week just ricers?

This guys STi had just a catback and a Intake.... pretty much stock

there is ricers there..... those domestic drivers that rev all time...and then my friends E36 BMW and My stang which part aways from everything. People walk buy our cars cause they are always pretty clean and far way.

That is cool.Are their ever any mustangs their at in and out burger?
Do any of these people race at the track?
I admit the pictures you take are really quality.
You should take some pics sometime when you are there
and post them here just for kicks lol.

Pennywise2 said:
That is cool.Are their ever any mustangs their at in and out burger?
Do any of these people race at the track?
I admit the pictures you take are really quality.
You should take some pics sometime when you are there
and post them here just for kicks lol.

me and my buddy are the only people that really go to the track. We go Willow Springs road course about once or even twice a months.

Sometimes these hondas come there with numbers on the windshields from the 8th but thats it and they are all slow. I ussually park nowhere near these guys...i almost hide me car.

the funniest **** happens in the parking lot....ricers trying to shoot fire and burn outs.

At least if your a stoner you can blaze around there and if the cops come you will be invisable and Jonny Law will run after Joe Honda :nice:

SRT Handz said:
me and my buddy are the only people that really go to the track. We go Willow Springs road course about once or even twice a months.

Sometimes these hondas come there with numbers on the windshields from the 8th but thats it and they are all slow. I ussually park nowhere near these guys...i almost hide me car.

the funniest **** happens in the parking lot....ricers trying to shoot fire and burn outs.

At least if your a stoner you can blaze around there and if the cops come you will be invisable and Jonny Law will run after Joe Honda
:nice:

:lol: :rlaugh: lol....thata hella funny for some reason. I dont know why...but it is :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: