Dyno/Tune Tonight......#s Inside.

dynosheet.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Blown99Snake said:
Just thought the "SVT" guys were a litle more patriotic than the SOHC guys......LOL, man, I was wrong. :rolleyes:

What the heck does patriotism has to do with anything? :shrug:

Heck I even asked you a question about your setup and you come back with some lame coment about being more patriotic that the 2V guys... :hail2: :flag:

Give it a rest !!!

If you wanted people to answer a question or comment on your setup then you should have asked such question for use to express our opinion on the subject.

You have a nice setup and it appears to be a strong car, enjoy the power and try to keep the car well maintained.

JC :flag:

Just post whoring on this one!

Nice numbers but yeah what does patriotism have to do with it?

What are you running in the 1/4 mile?
Is the bottom end stock?
How much PSI are you pushing?

Looks like a nice car or at least from the firewall back!

LsRedy2Kstang said:
Just post whoring on this one!

Nice numbers but yeah what does patriotism have to do with it?

1. What are you running in the 1/4 mile?
2. Is the bottom end stock?
3. How much PSI are you pushing?

Looks like a nice car or at least from the firewall back!

1. Havent yet, waiting for local track to open
2. Yes.
3. 11-12

:nice:

Blown99Snake said:
Just thought the "SVT" guys were a litle more patriotic than the SOHC guys......LOL, man, I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Wow! GREAT numbers! Who installed/tuned it? We've never ever seen a dyno from a vortech'd 4v! That thing must spin the tires from a roll in 2nd, huh?

:notnice:

I'm not sure how one group of people owning a different type of mustang could, as a group, have more love for the country somehow based on that type of mustang. I'm not sure why you feel the need to post things like this, but rest assured they are not needed.