eBay woes

• Sponsors (?)

BTW, stay away from ppw_inc on eBay . . . that's the seller, and he's a total fu**in' prick; I mentioned that I had borrowed some of the money for the purchase, and he starts sending me a bunch of emails telling me how ignorant I am for not letting myself be scammed, and how selfish I am for borrowing money for a performance part etc. etc. basically trying to psychoanalyze me; to say the guy is a jerk is a huge understatement. Obviously he's just trying to get under my skin and intimidate me, probably because he realizes that there's a very good chance he'll lose this dispute. He also claimed that ALL of the Ford intakes were produced in China, This isn't true, is it? It shouldn't really matter, because I know Ford sold the castings to another company in 2003, and all Cobra intakes made since then are of lower quality than the original OEM stuff, and the intake was clearly advertised as an Explorer intake.

Oh well, at least I believe in karma, so this prick should get what's coming to him sooner or later . . .

Do you know a definitive source for this information? A credible source that I can cite in my claim?

Usually on the intakes there is a marking of some sort to identify the company that cast them.

I remember seeing some info ont he stock intakes and there were 3 companies that cast them...all were in the US.

Unsure of the Explorer was the same however.

Ahh, so nice to finally hear something encouraging . . .

I sold a A9P ecu and a maf meter. Turned out the A9p was bad. The guy filed a claim against me and paypal told me up front that 90% of the cases are decided in behalf of the buyer.

You will get a refund and you will have to return the intakes. Or work out an agreement with the seller. I ended up refunding 100.00 to the guy.

Paypal has already put a hold on any money that was in the guys account and if he had no money in the account his account will go negative. Anything he collects will not go to him. Paypal keeps it untill the full amount owed to them is recovered.

You will get your money though.:nice: