Fox Intake recommendations

• Sponsors (?)

I ran into this years ago. It required a spacer behind the S/C pulley. It was around 3/16" or so. No big deal. Just make sure the spacer is a hardened steel piece so it does not compress over time and cause the pulley to be lose.

I'm debating as well what I want to do with my 94 Cobra that I recently transplanted the engine out of my wrecked 95 GT/Saleen into. I might get some porting done via T Moss or Big Dogs and enjoy that before I later one day down the road go ahead and 331 stroke it. I also drive my car more like how you do so and want to wake it up more right off the rip.

Thanks everyone. I got into contact with TMoss and when I do the tear down again I will be sending the lower out to be ported and that will go ahead and get me ready for some more goodies in the near future like a supercharger whether it be the one Noobz sent or a vortech. Definitely excited for the future of the car.

I’ll make a progress thread when I start. When the time does come, if anyone is interested in my old GT40p heads let me know. They’ll come with 1.6 scorpion pedestal mount roller rockers as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks everyone. I got into contact with TMoss and when I do the tear down again I will be sending the lower out to be ported and that will go ahead and get me ready for some more goodies in the near future like a supercharger whether it be the one Noobz sent or a vortech. Definitely excited for the future of the car.

I’ll make a progress thread when I start. When the time does come, if anyone is interested in my old GT40p heads let me know. They’ll come with 1.6 scorpion pedestal mount roller rockers as well.
yes keep us posted because that could help me in what I want to do with mine. I'm at around 305 rwhp and 323 ft lbs torque and what I changed recently from my last setup after taking it out of the wrecked car was went from 1 5/8 shorties to same size LT's and a free flowing pypes bomb catback vs the flowmasters and she really wakes up from 3k up....
I do want it to be more responsive right off the rip though and porting might be the easiest route. Big dogs mentioned though to do it right, porting everything from the LT's and tb and a few other things as well.

Here is one of his quotes from our conversation:
Yes. He sent heads, intake, headers, TB and followed my parts recommendations and I had my tuner burn him a tune. 380whp is 440-445hp at the crank. With our stage 2 302 cam he would have made 395whp

As for me I just have to decide what all I want to get ported. I would have to revisit the conversation with him about just getting the intake upper and lower and him advising me on if I do just that what gains can I expect downlow and that's if it even makes sense to just do that. If not I'll wait until I broke something and need to take the car down for awhile then may do the heads and all :D