Ecoboost Turbo Boost Information

cscott952

Apr 20, 2009
I'm considering purchasing a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost. My question is if the boost gauge in the performance pack is the only way to view the boost level. Does the information display offer boost information?

TIA

• Sponsors (?)

Boost information is available through the various menus on the display in front of the steering wheel.
I want a separate gauge, but adding it is apparently not easy or cheap. Shelby American will soon have a gauge pod for sale that will fit our cars.

Reactions: 1 user
Boost information is available through the various menus on the display in front of the steering wheel.
I want a separate gauge, but adding it is apparently not easy or cheap. Shelby American will soon have a gauge pod for sale that will fit our cars.
I want that gauge pod... scratch thst, need that gauge pod too ;)

Reactions: 1 user
After a long search online, I found photos of the pod. It is available in the new SuperSnake. If you are members of the Mustang Club of America and get the Mustang Times, you will find photos of the pod on pages 37 and 40 of the August edition which I got today. I was told by Shelby American that the pod will be available for sale within 30 days and will fit the ecoboost cars. I asked if they are available with and without gauges. No response so far.
I would like to add the factory panel and gauges, but the cost will be pretty high. I did not get the Performance Package because I wanted the 50th anniversary wheels. The 50th package is available in combination with the Performance Package only with black wheels.
If the pod becomes available through Ford Racing Parts and Ford installs it, it will be covered by warranty. I know my big problem will be finding someone to install the pod and gauges. I know better than try it myself.

I have an Ecoboost with the Performance Package and you don't get the boost info in the display only the gauge between the vents on the dash.

I would have preferred the boost be in the display and the gauge on the dash be oil temp or volts.