Edelbrock E-Force

I didn't mean that 380 rwhp isn't a lot of power. I meant that it's not a lot of power for the money you're investing compared to what's out there. :nice:

That's a good point; good save!

I feel I got a lot of bang for the buck from the Vortech V2 I bought for just $3700 (complete system with tuner, injectors, pumps, etc.). I gained about 111 rwhp over stock, so that's just $33 per rwhp gained. If the E-Force is priced around $5500 and only yields about 110 rwhp over stock, then it's $50 or more per rwhp gained.

• Sponsors (?)

I like the edelbrock e-charger and the new TVS design in general. 390 at the wheels may be low to some but isn't that a pretty good number considering that's on a canned tune and with only about 5 psi? I'm sure a tuner can do some excellent work with it.

That's cool but I'd like a second opinion. Drivetrain loss calculations and whatnot that figure sounds like the 466 edelbrock claims at the flywheel maybe some other factor was involved.

What I had heard is that the TVS makes a lot of power easily beyond the capacity of the motor and is relatively difficult to have a moderate tune on it. Roush even says on the website that their TVS kit is not recommended for stock bottom ends. That may have been a very mild safety tune. Should be interesting to see how it develops. I wouldn't discount it completely.

If uncle Sam doesn't hit me too hard in the wallet this year I'm getting a blower for the GT. I'm not 100% sure which one yet, but I'm seriously considering the E-Force with a 7lb pulley, upgraded fuel system, and upgraded intake from Tillman Speed.

If you want more info on the E-Force give Chris Rose a call over at Tillman Speed. :nice:

Whats the price on the E-Force btw.. I did not see it at their site.....

The saleen supershaker is nice but veeeeery pricey...7k ? Without the install ???
Twin turbo setup is at 7k....I am really considering the turbo option more and more.

Single of course because I am not made out of money.

Today I called Chris at Tillman Speed he said 5,700 for the 5psi kit and about 6,500 for there 7 psi upgrade. The 7 psi kit comes with 3.5" pulley, custom tune, edelbrock air intake ungrade, and GT500 dual fuel pumps. The 5 psi kit from jegs is 6,500.