edelbrock victor JR. heads

Hey, that sounds sweet! I'm gonna end up down grading my intake to a performer rpm II...what are the numbers on your cam? i guess you wouldn't want to give away that secret...how do i get a hold of these grinders and how much does it typically cost? If you have any more advice you could give me, i would definitely take it...this is the first performance motor i've ever built so im learning...this time im gonna do it right! let me know if you have any more set up ideas thanks!

-jeremy :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I'd really like to try one of hitech's reverse split cam's in my car. I need to get some times on this combo first though huh?

Btw Rick, I retorqued my lower yesterday and re set my rockers a little looser (I went between 1/4 and 1/2 after 0). I gotta put a new tb gasket on my car as its leaking a little. I'll let you know if my vacuum increases when I finish up today.

considering that the victors power is made from 3000 to 7000, what kind of cam would be best...i was looking at the x-cam cause its rpm range is from 3500-6500, but its still a good driving cam...what do you think? i also want all around power, not just up top cause this is my daily driver

i dunno man, i'm just learning about all of this so im not a good source to get advice about a 351 from...i do know that victors have huge valves and longer intake runner for more rpms but thats about it.

stangtamer:
as Rick mentioned for me, i went with Jay Allen and Camshaft innovations. to my door, it was like $385 +/-. The product turned out very nicely. with that intake and a proper cam, you should easily see 400rwhp with the right supporting parts (ie fuel injectors, throttle body, MAF, etc etc).
if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hey, thanks a bunch bro! I really don't have money for a custom cam or anything right now...it sounds like its really worth the money though...be sure to keep me posted on stuff like this cause im really eager to learn about all of it...later!

-jeremy