Electric Green Registry

electricgreen

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2002
Western NY
Well, it took me 4 years, but I finally am giving it a shot: www.electricgreenmustangregistry.com Stop by an check it out, register if ya got an E-Green! It's my first attempt at building a site, so keep that in mind, lol And yes, I'm aware that there are quite a few other color registries, I am by no. means trying to scam off of them or whatever. I've wanted to do this since 01 when I bought the Stang.

And the Forum on my site completely SUX, I am well aware! It's the software that came with my hosting package. An update is in the future, but the site will have to grow some before I mess with that!

• Sponsors (?)

zincyellow03 said:
Don't sell yourself short, but the site looks pretty good. Basic, to the point, and pleasing on the eyes. One thing though, I'd change the forum. There are better ones out there. Try bravenet.com oh they also have a classified ad there too.

Thansk! I'll have to check that out. I was trying to work with what I had, but that forum really sucks. I knew there was free ones out there, just didn't know where to look :D