Erratic squeeking from front suspension

Hello all, I've been visiting this forum for quite some time now, I think this might be my third post ever, being the SEARCH FUNCTION is very useful. :p Well, I just got my second Fox about a month ago, same year but different color as my previous one. The man I traded for it told me the bushings were shot in the front, and that's what caused the squeeking (creaky door sound) when turning to the left. well I went to TireKingdom for an oil change (couldn't beat the 18.99 special) and told them to also look at my front suspension very well. they told me my ball joints looked just fine, and everything looked how it was supposed to. This will sound very vague, but he took the front tires off and pounded the center of the rotor with a hammer and something else, and then proceeded to lower the car. Now that could be completely useless information but I'm just giving a step-by-step of what happened. he turned her on and when he turned the wheel side to side, it sounded completely normal!

I thanked and tipped him, and went about my day. well today, 4 days later, I was driving home from a buddy's house and notice its doing a little bit of squeeking. I'm getting the impression that it's a completely different squeeking now though, because now its not when i turn the wheel to the left (which used to creak all the way until the wheel couldn't turn), now it's just when i jiggle the wheel left and right. are these incidences related? Will this eventually lead to the horrendous squeak it used to do? could the unload and load on the suspension have something to do with it when he lifted the car? I would just really like to get this solved because for the last week I've been on cloud-nine because the car was sounding so crisp and clean without that horrible door creak sound. :shrug:

VERY sorry for the novel, but any and all help is greatly appreciated being i don't want to replace everything for lack of green in the pocket at the moment (baby coming). Thank you

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

Does it make the noise with the front end up in the air? If so, you can probably trace it yourself.

I'd really check the ball joints.