Everyone send thier regards to my kids while they are visiting thier Mom in Albequerq

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Yes, it's the holidays, which means Mustanggurl & Scott are with thier Mom, but still have computer access. Deanna always hates these trips, so if you all will help, let's try to brighten her visit, keep her smiling, and generally give her trunk-loads of grief!

I'll start..

D & S -

Missing you both dearly, but dang, did it feel good to sleep late, cook French Toast, and do absolutely NOTHING all morning~ Hope this visit is OK, and you survive the week! What did Mom give you for christmas?

XOXO to both,
Dad:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Just a Tuesday morning update!

House is weirdly quiet, none of D's Im'ing noises, or Scott having full control of the basement!

Sleeping late, little cooking, may take out the Cobra for a ride, the sun is trying to come out, and it's just over 40 degrees.

Week will go fast, though so I'm enjoying it while I can!

StangDreamin' said:
Uh oh.....I was afraid this would happen. Worrying about El Cheapo running around unsupervised by his children has given theBBFCM a bad NervousTic.

:p
DAMN! my secret is out..............
attachment.php

Well, I had a great night! I went to a comedy club there, and the headliner was hilarious! On top of that, eveyone was buying him shots, and he got hammered, and got even funnier. A blast!

Took a cab back to the airport, and slept on a bench, met the kids, and we flew home. Just now feeling close to 100% again.

Kids are settling in, and I am doing TONS of laundry!

65stanger said:
DAMN! my secret is out..............
attachment.php
Hey! That's my email address!! theTick(at)comic.com!!
SPPPOOOONNNN!!!!!!

I'm in ABQ now...already trolling for parts/cars. It's not THAT bad. Beautiful sunsets and no ice/snow!! That's certainly worth something!! My rental is a GTP Supercharged!! Anyone wanna do burnouts?:D Too bad the track is closed..:bang:

Did someone mention Hooters girls?:D :SNSign: :rlaugh: :rolleyes: :p :nice: :hail2: :flag: :eek: :banana:

Maniac!:banana: