Evolution Performance

Jasonwithana

Mar 7, 2017
Hey all! I'm jason and also new, so hello to all!! I searched a little for this topic but couldn't find it so figured I'd start a new one. Hope that is alright

I have a 2017 mustang gt premium with track pack that my wife has graciously allowed me to buy a Kenne bell kit for.

I did some research and found that evolution performance sells them as well as Shelby American and Kenne bell direct. Kenne bell direct told me they would have to charge me California taxes which are more than Nevada and Shelby was for some reason 500$ more than bell direct. Called evoperform and they were the cheapest and just fine to talk to on the phone so I chose them....over three weeks ago still has not shipped. And very rarely answers emails .

Now for my question.. is this typical with Kenne bell orders that they take over 3 weeks to ship (who knows maybe more) and I'm guessing somewhere in the month range to actually receive... also has any one delt with evoperform ?? Is this typical of them to not answer emails??

Getting a little worried and don't want to have to call the credit card and file a dispute since we all know how difficult that it

Thanks for letting me ask

• Sponsors (?)

Evolution is actually around the corner from me. Not only do we race with the guys over there but have been acquaintances with them for years. I've never dealt with Fred on a business level so I can't speak to that. I do know they have a large following, do quite a few high profile builds a year and quite a bit of really nice work comes out of their shop. They have done Kenne Bell installs and sales for as long as I know.

In my personal experience with Kenne Bell from years ago, Kenne Bell is slower than molasses and the Kit my brother in law bought nearly ten years ago took 6 or 8 weeks to arrive. That came through Johnny Lightning at the time. I also know that the Vortech products we sell are built to order and I've seen lead times of 20 or more business days depending on where they are in production. I wouldn't get alarmed or call the credit card company just yet. I think a call over there is warranted to get an update on where you stand for the kit. Post back and let us know how you make out.

Thank you for your response.
I have sent a few emails that went unanswered and a couple that were answered. 1 phone call and 2 emails that were sent those three I did talk to someone and the ship date changed every time. Added a half week or a full week

But The wait is over I got the email from Fred yesterday saying that they send the order to Kenne bell and that is should ship Monday.

I did email Kenne bell and they said they received it. Hopefully it shows up soon :)

Glad to see that you have everything resolved! Hope the install goes well for you, post some pictures up in a new thread once you get it finished up!