Exhaust setup help!!!!!!

Hey guys, hope everyones doin good. I have a dilemma on which exhaust I wanna run on my gt. All I have done is whats in my sig. I am stuck between full bassani exhaust with tips, or here recently I have been thinking about bassani headers, prochamber, and spintech prostreets, or maybe some bassani with some spintech mufflers. I was wondering what your guys thoughts are and opinions on these two, also I was wondering if you all knew of another setup that sound kick ass, and real throaty, I want an x-pipe for sure. Also any soundclips woud be great, especially of the spintechs. Thanks guys. Money is also not an option at this time. So send those opinions my way.

• Sponsors (?)

I was just having this conversation with a buddy of mine with a 93 Cobra... I have the bassani x and the magnaflow CB. His wife has a 90GT with full bassani and it sounds good. To compare the two, I would say my Magnaflow CB makes a more "smooth and deeper" sound. Not to mention that Magnaflow got the second highest HP rating in 5.0's huge muffler shootout with I believe close to 20 diff ones... I would share a sound clip, but I have no more than just a block in my engine bay until the end of this month...