Exhaust Video

• Sponsors (?)

It is 4.6ish and definately better than I had before. I love a raspy tone and this seems to be what I wanted.

Also to note around 3000-3200 the car gets very loud. Im sure you notice it in the videos, but it just screams. I have afeeling thats about where Ill be shifting at from now on. No more 2200-2400 RPM shift, have to make your presence known!

Sounds awesome, love how that car looks haha its hilarious. My bullets are alittle louder in the lower rpm range, and ALOT deeper, but just like those its VERY loud past 3k, but has mostly the same tone as that. I agree it does have that 4.6 sound. :nice:

ive got a real similar setup on my 95.

mac shorties, no cats, x pipe, spintech prostreets and tailpipes. i absolutely love it. and the town i live in, no one has them. which makes me like them even more. i get alot of compliments.

i too wanted that higher, raspier, 4.6ish sound and i got it. you can tell its still a 5.0 but it sounds awesome and very loud. when the car idles, it almost sounds cammed.

Well the motor is a stock short block, stock cam, stock heads (1.84/1.54 valves and valve job), and the usual intake bolt ons...

I would think a stock motor would sound exactly like this one, seeing as its more or less stock with a little head work on it.

fiveo, The shorties on your car probably make it louder down low than mine. I noticed that with the long tubes, the idle-2500 is quieter, but over 3000 the car just starts to scream. The LTs made more power on my car than shorties so I will be keeping them, but it will be somewhat quiter lower in the RPMs.

Mob, yeah I would think the Bulletts would sound similar. I debated them, but decided I wanted something different. I can always remove the mufflers and buy anything I want (its all bolted in not welded) to test some set ups. But Ill cruise with these for a while and see how much I like them!