F cam and trick flow heads?

Anyone Running an F cam on a stock bottom end with trick flow heads. I'm contemplating running this combo with 1.6 RR's and a gt40 intake on my turbo car. Does anyone know if the f cam and 2.02/1.60 valve twisted wedge heads will clear the stock pistons on a 92 without notching the pistons? Thanks...

• Sponsors (?)

A buddy of mine is running an "X" cam with twisted wedge heads and he had to fly cut his pistons in his 306 because of valve clearance issues. Not sure if this helps. He was told anything over an "F" cam had to be cut.

is the car going to be a daily? I would not grab the f cam if you are going to be doing much time in traffic. my friend has one and the lack of low end kills it on the street.

is the car going to be a daily? I would not grab the f cam if you are going to be doing much time in traffic. my friend has one and the lack of low end kills it on the street.

Its going to be mostly street car, not daily driver...Its got a B and G single mp 70 on it, so I'm not really worried about the lack of low end torque lost from the cam...Last summer my dd was a hci 306 with tfs stage 2 cam and that cam made plenty of torque...