Feels good to finally be home !!!

10secgoal

Dec 1, 2003
San Diego
I got held up a few days because U-Hual employees are to stupid to follow the P.M. manuals and I broke down TWICE !!! But it's almost all over. The house is on the market in FL and hopefully it will sell soon ! Now I can drive my car again because I can afford the extra 20 bucks as opposed to the extra 110 a month in Fl. God I hated that state.I think that was the only thing I hate worse than imports. The thought of hearing a coffee can echoing makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. The thought of moving back to Fl makes me suicidal. But it will be nice to come back San Diego and beat up on the ricers at the tracks again. Ahhhh, no more god damned hurricanes, giant mosquitos, people that still drive when they knew Jesus Christ himself, alligators on the side on the road, trailers that sell for $95,000, 9 in. deep pot holes, seeing a kid with a 4.0 not graduate because they failed the FCAT,lack of smog checks because no one fixes it if it ain't broken (even if it smokes to were you can't read the lic. plate #) and lack of free-ways, RED LIGHT RUNNERS, high insurance (because you company just had 38 claims on one day of someone over 60 t-boning another car, people who just don't know what a tooth brush is, people to stupid to vote correctly and just the laziest group of racist inbreading pigs I have ever had the displeasure to met. If their sister could run just a little faster, the family tree would branch. I was ashamed to be white many a-times with the slurs being thrown around like they were. HAte and Discontent ? Maybe a little.

• Sponsors (?)

I went to see the imports at qualcomm the day I got here. It may be fun to beat them up every once in a while....as long as you can tolerate a best 60 ft. of 2.07 So it will be Barona and the occasional drive to the closest real track.

10secgoal said:
I went to see the imports at qualcomm the day I got here. It may be fun to beat them up every once in a while....as long as you can tolerate a best 60 ft. of 2.07 So it will be Barona and the occasional drive to the closest real track.

You should have stopped by when you were at Qualcomm. I live about 5 minutes from the stadium.

10secgoal said:
Hells yes. I live in La Mesa and he lives in Spring Valley. Pm ya next time we go. I'm suppossed to be looking for a job right now, but I keep jumping over here every once in a while.

Bah...jobs are overrated. Definitly let me know. I need to practice my reaction times.