Finally Figured it Out!!!

Okay so a couple months ago I posted a thread trying to figure out about the rims I wanted and how I want the blak with anodized or painted rim lip. Well the whole reason I wanted it is because I saw another mustang in my area that had a white with blue strip with these rims and I saw him a couple times driving but I never was able to stop and talk to him at the car meet we both go to. Well I was at walmart and he was there so I waited for him which I know is weird but he was a cool guy and I got the info. These are the rims and they look sick on the car. Let me know what you think. I have a vista blue GT and this blue in the picture looks brighter but its the exact same blue as my car and his blue stripes.

Oh and if any of you are good at photoshop it would be greatly appreciated if you wanted to add those on for me lol :)

XXR.jpg

Again193.jpg

MyCars030.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

here ya go.

MyCars030.jpg

MyCars030-.jpg

Its a bit tricky, as you can see. I left the white background in one, and removed it in another. But when removed, you can see your stock wheel. The strategy when photoshopping wheels is to find a photo of another car, with the wheels, and merge the two photos. Rather than a photo of the car, and a photo of the wheels. At any rate, I have photoshopped a ton of wheels onto my car, and its never that satisfying. You really never know what the wheels will look like until you have them on the car. If you have seen another car with the rims, and you like them, then its the way to go.

Not my cup of tea, but I think they look ok. If you finally saw them on a Stang in person, but different color, than you're already ahead of the game:nice:

You really never know what the wheels will look like until you have them on the car. If you have seen another car with the rims, and you like them, then its the way to go.
+1!!!!!
I've seen numerous pics of a certain wheel on Stangs (even the same color wheel on VB) and always wondered what they would look like on mine...well, that opportunity came by dumb luck! Somebody in a Stang club has them and I actually swapped (temporarily) for a totally unrelated reason and fell in love with them! I'll have my very own set really soon!