Finally Finished my Computer

sonicblue87lx

Jul 1, 2005
DSC00514.jpg

Well I started At Christmas and Shes finally finished. I pretty happy with the overall outcome of it. It was my first computer I ever built from buying all the parts.
I know nothing to do with stangs but it allows me to be on :SNSign:

Attachments

• DSC00514.jpg
    DSC00514.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Sponsors (?)

Well I started off with just some basic to get it up and running
Amd 64 bit Processer 3200
Nvdiva Nforce 3 ultra chipset
1 Gig of Memory
ATX 500Watt Power Supply
Nvdia 128MB Graphic Card " Temp untill new one comes in
80 Gig Hard drive Temp as well

I Built the computer to run my Adobe and My music stuff. Thats the sole purpose of this computer. When i was in school I was in Web Design and then I started messing with Music Stuff now im into that as well.

I have to update a bunch of stuff but thats just to get me started. But for a first built computer for me im happy

Yea i thought about water cooling maybe my next computer. It was funny i was walking into my room i was like what the hell is on. I forgot the computer is on since i have 4 blue LED fans running lol Lights up a corner of my room.
It was an fun building it. I know ill be building more later down the line.
My case i bought off Ebay. Its a really nice case comes shipped together just pulled it out the box its very nice.

Yea it was fun and I learned a good amount from it. You can go so many ways with a computer. I said if im gonig to do it why not make it look cool.
Ill Write whatever comes to my mind lol. I just started working on a new one yesterday and I cant get the beat out of my head now.
Programs theres many you can work with. Some you can just buy the really easy things and just create beats like acid music and stuff like that. Those are fun. But if you really want to get into it you have to start searching for more and better things.