Fixed the Zex

Jimp

Apr 9, 2005
Apparently I tapped into the wrong plug, wrong yellow wire. Man do I feel stupid. It was bugging me all night why it wasn't working. I knew it couldn't possibly be tapped into the right wire. So at the risk of public ridicule, if anyone else does this kit, you tap into the yellow wire at the throttle body plug. Which only makes sense if I had a friggin' brain. I had tapped into the yellow wire at the fuel rail plug, which I was thinking controlled the fuel....and is also a 4 wire plug....doh!
:stupid:

• Sponsors (?)

bigcat said:
so i guess that before when you said you were not noticing a big difference, this is why. that 75 hp must seem like a huge gain now!!! :rlaugh:

Yeah, well in the thread "...it's working now" it was working, but all the time, not with the throttle. It was a big gain then and it's a big gain now. But now it's a big gain when it's supposed to.

OMG - Don't leave that child with Faz and a Webcam. You'll need duct tape and a chair too. lol.....

Faz - you are so wrong, it's funny.

And Jimp - I am really glad you got it figured out. Just make sure your bottle is still at least 20% full. Have fun.