Florida 5.0 Instrument Clusters?????

• Sponsors (?)

i got mine in the mail a month or two ago, the finish on it is awesome and i'm sure will be worth the price when it's installed, right now it's sitting next to the mountain of other parts i have waiting to go on my '91 coupe, i also had blinkers, headlights and check engine light added

pics:
Picture003-1.jpg

water temp and oil pressure are going in the two open holes

all gauges come pre-wired and labeled
Picture005-2.jpg

Attachments

• Picture003-1.jpg
    Picture003-1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 402
  • Picture005-2.jpg
    Picture005-2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 299
Wow that looks really nice. The gauges come with it, right?

if by "come with it" you mean included in the total price of the cluster then yes, haha... you just call the number listed on the website or in any of the magazine ads and tell them exactly what arrangement and size of each gauge you want to run, they can either provide you with the correct size gauges or you can buy the panel only, but each gauge cluster is custom made out of ABS plastic to order, the style i ordered is called "brushed aluminum"

good luck!

Chris :nice:

I made a template a few years ago for mine. Even $250 for the plates is pricey. It's really not that hard to make your own. You could go to a store and buy a baking sheet if you want. Cut the outside with a band saw then cut the inside out with a torch and grind the rest off for a good fit.

Keep in mind that this is crude and I just used this as a mock-up to see how the gauges looked.

template.jpg