Foglights anytime?

David R

Dec 21, 2002
Ohio
Is there a way to hook up my fogs in my 90 GT, like I have done in my 94 GT, so that they can come on independently?
In the 94, I hooked the power to the convertible top harness in the console. :nice:

Thanks....

• Sponsors (?)

I used the link and it works perfect. I added an inline fusebox mounted by the driver side wheel well just for added safety. The way mine turned out is that I can use fogs with parking lights or with driving lights on but not just fogs!!

David R said:
Is there a way to hook up my fogs in my 90 GT, like I have done in my 94 GT, so that they can come on independently?
In the 94, I hooked the power to the convertible top harness in the console. :nice:

Thanks....

Can you elaborate on this? I have a 94 GT convertible, and would like to know if I can "fix" the foglights to where they come on with just the park lights at least. I hate having to have the driving lights on for them to come on.

CManT1914 said:
Can you elaborate on this? I have a 94 GT convertible, and would like to know if I can "fix" the foglights to where they come on with just the park lights at least. I hate having to have the driving lights on for them to come on.

If it's a coupe....just pull the fog light switch and in the hole there is a harness layin free for the convertible top (since all have the same harness), and one of those wires on the convertible top harness has constant power when the car is in ACC or RUN. The mod will give you fogs independantly w/o the other lights.

You need to do a search and find the link for it.
Ill post it if I can find it though! :nice:

EDIT: Just saw your sig...BUT I think you can still do it this way....just don't have the fogs on when you open/close the top....since it might be too much to run at the same time.