FOR SALE 1992 LX 5.0 5spd black interior

Foxfan4life

Aug 22, 2006
Hi there I have decided to sell my 2 owner 92LX to finish my 90GT the way I wanna finish it(LOTS OF GO!) Anyway I live in southern WV the car is driveable I have taken it to Charlotte numerous times Ohio last week and PA a few months back. This is a #'s matching car mostly stock with exception of equal length headers punched out cats hp mufflers u/d pulleys Crane HI-6 ignition advanced timing and 3:55 gears. I have redone rear suspension with new shocks and kick shocks 2 inch lower springs and upper and lower control arms RED in color. I have NOT put the drop springs up front but I own them along with offset rack bushings and caster camber plates for alignment. It has a new clutch but really could use a flywheel the original owner had clutch put inbefore I bought it. It reads 29800miles I assume 129800 but there is always the 200k marker but I dont think so by interior condition and I have never added oil to the engine between changes and nor does it smoke. It has premium stereo sunroof all options -leather black interior white LX hatch back and pony wheels. The car is showing its age but runs strong and is VERY dependable my wife and I use it as our FAMILY car with 2 boys under 4. The car does have a little bit of rust starting around the front fengers where road debris hits and I had a locking gaas cap that caused rust by the keys scraping and inside doors small spots are developing. There is none in the unibody that I have found nor at the sunroof or base of doors. I have an extra rust free hatch and gas cap area for a small fee, as I am parting out another 90GT. Anyone interested can EMAIL me aat [email protected] and I can send you pics. I am negotiable as I dont want to RIP anyone but I feel it is worth around 3200 to right person but again I will negotiate. If negotiated and you need met half way to avoid long pick up a fee can be added and the wife and I will set up a meet and sell around half way. IF you would like to see it or drive it email me and I will send pics if your close come drive it if you are a serious buyer. I have had over 12 pony's since I was 17 (I am 28) and this is by far no slouch for a fairly stocker. It still runs around 60psi oil an dnever overheats and AC works as well as cruise control. Thanks Stang NET I love it here!:banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

re:moved to classified

Thanks alot I am new here and am having a hard time getting the hang of it, I just wanted members to be aware a nice car was going to be sold soon thanks alot ADAM PS I am 28 and on number15 mustang 5.0's 10 were 86's love them! always lookin for an 85GT or 86GT Thanks again ADAM