Ford Dealer in Canada

05 'Stang

Oct 15, 2004
I have to say as a Canadian dealer, I feel a little left out. Mustangs are already on the streets in the U.S. and we just got our first Five Hundred Sedan today. Our first Mustang is expected near the end of November, so its still a ways away. So it is always good to hear all the comments posted about real customers who own the car and actually drive it.

I have had the opportunity to see a new Mustang GT in person. It was Windveil Blue, automatic, with the IUP (beige leather), and the optional wheels. I absolutely loved this car on paper, but when I saw it in person, it looks even better.

Lucky for me, my dad is the owner, so I actually get to order the car myself. And I definitely won't be paying MSRP like a lot of guys!! It will be a GT with the IUP, 5-spd, black leather, Shaker 1000......still haven't decided on what colour and I am really hoping that those 18" wheels are available in a couple months. I don't hate the currently available wheels, but they just don't turn me on like the 18's. I have noticed a lot of guys buying the GT with an automatic, kind of surprises me even after knowing about how good that auto is, I still want the manual.

If anyone hears of some REAL testing numbers for the GT with the 5-spd, please let me know. I know Motor Trend got the auto to 60 in 5.1, and I read Automobile magazines review, but I guess they can't drive. (0-60 in 5.6 sec with manual). So if anyone hears real numbers, I would like to know. I am hoping 0-60 in under 5 secs and quarter mile at around 105 MPH.

So you current owners in the U.S., keep up the reviews and tell us how great that car is. I can't wait until we get our first one. And I really think that someone who owns the car already should be the first to post a nice smokey burnout pic on this site.....

Talk to ya later.

• Sponsors (?)