Ford Racing Brake Kit

• Sponsors (?)

No. It has the 3/4" longer 94-98 rear axles. Ford had a special offset 17x9 Cobra R rear wheel designed for the kit that mounted the wheel further in the opening. It has been discontinued, so you would have to find some aftermarket wheels that you could specify the offset & backspacing to put 10" wheels on the rear with those axles. Or you would need to use stock length axles and North Racecars brackets to run the Cobra rears on a stock length rearend.

Allright thanks guys... I actually allready have ranger axles because I was going to try and piece together a kit, but I was having a hard time finding things and wasn't quite 100% sure about what I needed. I will be okay on the front though?

You should be. The kit uses 94-95 spindles that aare not as wide as the later ones. As long as you use the 94-95 spindles, 9" wide wheels work OK.

I put this kit on a 82 GT and we used Chrome Bullits from Wheel Replicas and they fit awesome. Comes right to the lip of the quarter. I should have put them side by side to my stock fox axles but they didn't seem to stick out any farther than fox axles.