Forza Coffee meets, Tacoma, WA

24kmach

May 19, 2005
We meet on Saturdays at 12:00 Noon. Loc is the Forza Coffee shop. It's by the North end of the McCord runway. The address is 11401 Steele St. Zip is 98499 for map quest. Take I-5 to the 512 freeway [Puyallup] 1 mile to the Steele St exit. Left at the light. Cross 112th and it's one block up on the left. They have soup and san and about every thing under the sun to drink. Best of all the owner loves Mustangs. You can also watch USAF fighters takeoff and land right across the street. We are getting about 20 or so cars showing up. Ex police stangs and Crown vics show up also. For more info call 253-759-7211. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

how was the meet? I was sleeping all day.

The weather was perfect the turnout was good. A few of the regulars were in Portland Or. for the Grand opening of PIR. We have a very friendly group and all are welcome. We meet every Saturday. Saturday March 1st our group is meeting early and taking the train to Seattle for the Roadster show. I have my Mustang in the show and will be in the Griot's Garage display. I hope to see you all there. :flag: