FOUND my MUSTANG!

Ok guys, so as some of you may remember, I've been looking for a 99-04 GT 5 speed.

Well, I think I found it finally.
2000 Mustang GT, 5 speed, no leather, black exterior

Also, I already have a VIS Carbon fiber hood, rear deck lid, and moroso hood pins, and an Alpine head unit for it.

THE GOOD:
46,000 miles
1 owner
EASY miles, this guy couldn't rag on it if he wanted to
Garage kept
NO dents
NO scratches
Rear tires have never been swapped (same tires that came on the car from the factory are still on the rear, fronts were swapped after alignment issues wore them, and alignment was fixed)
Mach 460 sound system
BONE STOCK. (BIG plus to me.)

The Bad:
$8,500 FIRM. I offered him $7,800, but he said no way. Do you guys think it is worth it? Seems like a lot for an 8 year old car, but damn, it could have rolled off the showroom yesterday and couldn't look any better.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok guys, so as some of you may remember, I've been looking for a 99-04 GT 5 speed.

Also, I already have a VIS Carbon fiber hood, rear deck lid, and moroso hood pins, and an Alpine head unit for it.

THE GOOD:
46,000 miles
1 owner
Garage kept
NO dents
NO scratches
Rear tires have never been swapped (same tires that came on the car from the factory are still on the rear, fronts were swapped after alignment issues wore them, and alignment was fixed)
Mach 460 sound system

The Bad:
$8,500 FIRM. I offered him $7,800, but he said no way. Do you guys think it is worth it? Seems like a lot for an 8 year old car, but damn, it could have rolled off the showroom yesterday and couldn't look any better.

Pic of car (didn't know my phone was on black and white, sorry guys...) :
MUSTANG.jpg

THE GOOD:
46,000 miles
1 owner
Garage kept
NO dents
NO scratches
Mach 460 sound system

The Bad:

Pic of car (didn't know my phone was on black and white, sorry guys...) :
MUSTANG.jpg

Thats actually A great deal, I'd say go for it, in fact I paid $12k for my 2000 GT with 59K miles last year but that's what I get for buying it from Carmax, The one good thing is that price included a 3 year warranty.

In the b&w pic shown above you can tell the car has been garage kept ..the headlight lenses are still shiny instead of the usual cloudiness seen on an 8 year old car. (unless he replaced headlights but doubt it)

Day I brought car home from dealership:
Pic 1

Recent install of new headlights:
Pic 2

Yeah guys, I can't express how clean it is.

It still has the same rear tires as the day it rolled out of the factory.

And the trunk shocks are still stiff like the day it rolled out of the factory.

And the interior is still spotless, never smoked in like the day it rolled out of the factory.

Need I go on? It's like a 2000 Mustang GT that was made in 2008!!

I should be going to pick it up Thursday or Friday, I'll post pics of it stock and after I get my parts on.

Yeah guys, I can't express how clean it is.

It still has the same rear tires as the day it rolled out of the factory.

And the trunk shocks are still stiff like the day it rolled out of the factory.

And the interior is still spotless, never smoked in like the day it rolled out of the factory.

Need I go on? It's like a 2000 Mustang GT that was made in 2008!!

I should be going to pick it up Thursday or Friday, I'll post pics of it stock and after I get my parts on.

make sure the pics are in color this time.

i like the spoiler on the 99-00 mustangs better than the 01-04 This needs to be your first mod and its FREE!!!!!

**cough ahem**

vin# 1fafp42x3yf304929 at 119k Miles running 5w20 and mobil1 filter, cold A/C, heater, everything works!!! Car has an 03 engine in it with 70,xxx miles, have receipts from Napa Auto care over on Kuykendahl/1960. Car came like that when I bought it. Not really in a rush to sell, something caught my interest so seeing whats up with this one.

MODS
SLP LM1 catback
Bullit Pedals(gas pedal still in box)
MGW shifter
Steeda SuperLite Sport Springs
17x9,17x10.5 DD Bullits 315/35/17 Summis
New Tint 20% all around
New Headlights and foglights
MACH1 chin spoiler
Pioneer HU with Ipod ADAPTER and custom 10 in back, plenty of trunk left and the system JAMS!! Its tuned properly, none of this getto ALL BASS and no vocals BS!
JLT Short Ram
NEW: Fidanza 1.0 clutch, FRPP Flywheel(6 bolt), Bassani Catted X, Mils
spoiler is in the garage

$8000 OBO

f_DSCF6130m_2b52ab3.jpg
View attachment 307791
View attachment 307792
View attachment 307793
View attachment 307794