Fox Body lighting

quickhuh

Jun 1, 2006
Hello, newbie here, looking for a notchback. But anyway, I was looking into getting the smoked lights for the front and rears and have been looking around at some prices, and noticed that they have them with projectors in the lights, and since I can barely see at night as it is, I was going to do a good quailty HID set up like I have in my 2 other cars currently. Please don't flame me LOL.

First off, is it going to look ricey at all, I only want the projectors so I dont blind the people heading twards me, I know with the cars I have them in i have done research before getting the HID kit and it was highly suggested since I don't want to cause accidents because of lights blinding people (unlike honda guys).

And my second question are the lights worth it, the car will be parked most of the winter for obvious reasons. and will only be driven nice days and nights, other than that a garage or under cover.

Thanks for any help you guys and girls can give me

Jay :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks alot for the info great write up on how to do it. the one question I have, are the ones that I see on say CJ pony parts sight similar to a projector or are those for halogen bulbs?

Sorry for all the questions. Just wanted to do some research before buying the car and the lights LOL

Thanks again

Jay