Front End Bra?????

mean stang

Jul 18, 2005
I'm looking for a front end bra for a 65 mustang, the only catch is that it has an R model bumper. (see pic below). Is there a bra that will fit over this?

PS- it is just for travel to and from long distance shows

• Sponsors (?)

Thats a good lookin fastback! I wouldn't get a car bra. They end up shifting around while driving and mar the paint finish. There is only one bra that I have seen for classic Mustangs and it is for the stock front end. You might still be able to use it though.

Mustang Parts and Accessories

Yeah, they only mar the finish up if left on for long periods of time. This would be from travel to and from long distance shows only. I'm probably not going to be able to find one that works, but thanks though.

there is a thing called a clear bra. i dont know of any specific shops that do it, but see if you can call a speed shop or a tinting shop in your area to find out of they can do it or know of anyone who can.

a clear bra is just a layer of clear vinyl that goes on the front of the car to protect it. it is custom made and cut to your car and you can hardly tell its there. just make sure they use the 3m vinyl, that is the stuff that doesnt yellow over time.