Front turn signals?

3fittyZ

Jul 18, 2005
Just picked up the wife's 2006 GT convertible last night. She is in love with it and it is a very good looking car. The one thing that is bothering me about it though, are the orange turn signal lenses. Do any companies make red or black or even clear lenses? What is a good site for mustang parts?

Attachments

• GT1.JPG
    GT1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 124
  • GT.JPG
    GT.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Sponsors (?)

3fittyZ said:
Just picked up the wife's 2006 GT convertible last night. She is in love with it and it is a very good looking car. The one thing that is bothering me about it though, are the orange turn signal lenses. Do any companies make red or black or even clear lenses? What is a good site for mustang parts?

I used the smoke vinyl to black out the signal until a company releases a cover.

Worked well. I am happy.

Attachments

• signalsmoked.JPG
    signalsmoked.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 161
Why that is because I stole the idea from Ms. Donna there! She's my personal shopper/prototype pal! :nice: With a GT coming though, she will be moving on to a new herd. :(

Jenn

DRF said:
Oh no, I will never leave my Mustang friends. They are all cool ponys in my book. :nice:

Question Jenn, are your back louvers MRT?

Nope..They are manufactured my a Canadian firm called Wilpak Industries. I was preferential to this design versus MRT's. :nice:

Jenn