fuel/air delivery question

budly91

Aug 26, 2010
im thinking about upgrade to bbk
the mods ive done tor my car is
355 gears. bbk headers bbk cold air intake 6al
aluminum radiator and my top is completly stock

if i buy bbk egr and throttle body will i have to buy other stuff too?
so i guess my question is
if i upgrade my throttle body to like a 75mm
will there be any other mods needed to be done?
thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Spend the money on an explorer intake and heads. You can redo the top end for under 400 bucks if you look around. You won't see any gains by putting a bigger tb on stock parts.

ok so what are the exact heads and intake manifold model numbers or parts require the least amount of work and that preform the best . im not very experienced but i know how to use a tool lol,
and will a f303 fit the stock motor setup or whatever heads i put on it with no work or will i have to change stuff details please ;] thanks and also im going to use a gear drive i think any ideas

and also i recently have my car torn apart my upper intake is off and getting cleaned at my local smith auto, my egr was bad and the ports were clogged i looked inside the intake and there was alot of carbon and oil build up about an inch thick. and my mass air flow sensor looked horrible.
so thats why i was wondering about the bbk throttle body and egr, and also if i had to put a new maf on if i change those. thanks

im on a budget and im kinda just doing what i can as i go right now i have probably 650ish to spend
thanks for ur opinions tips etc i greatly appreciate it everyone.

Buy an explorer intake setup for $75-100. Cheap and good bang for the buck.

Clean your maf with electronics spray, or track down a 1994-1995 70mm maf off a gt and use that with an adapter.

You can do a throttle body and egr spacer of you want. Pretty sure theynare direct bolt on

what year explorer has the intake that will fit and
whats the purpose of the 1994-1995 70mm maf ?
does it out preform the bbk parts? i want the most bang for my buck meaning i cant afford alot im mostly trying to get it better air/fuel
i already cleaned my maf but the screen is ripped and was when i bought the car.

if i go with a bbk 70 mm and 70 mm egr
will it be better to have a 70mm maf too?
and has anyone out there had bbk throttle body and bbk egr spacer, bbk cold air intake and bbk maf feel any difference? compared to stock throttle body , egr and maf.