Fuel and Speedo Gages

Hey there once again.... I have been working on my stang andmy fuel gage stays above full at all times. I actually ran out of gas once. I have another set of gages but its speedo is no good. So which is easier switching out the fuel gage or the speedo orabout the same???
thanks

• Sponsors (?)

If or when you fix your gas guage could you please post how you ended up fixing it, mine is also above full at all times, some have said the sender is bad and some have said it was probably the guage itself, so I have not fixed mine yet, I don't want to buy and install one of them and have the other be the problem. The junkyard the town over from me has a 91 coupe with all of that still in it, I just don't want to pull them both either.

well today i didn't get around to fixing the gage. Instead i fought with weatherstripping on the driver side pillar. Called Late Model Resto even about it. They were about useless saying that they get a call every couple weeks about the same piece that won't stay in its grooves. But at least the car is clean now and when i get this fixed i will put it on here what it was.