goals/projects for 07

• Sponsors (?)

the car will be a street car:rolleyes: why have it if you can not drive it.:shrug: It will be tuned for pump gas until I go to the track. hope to have a tune for the street and one for the track. the only limiting factor will be the 72 351w block:rlaugh: it has a girdle on the bottom and will be putting one on the top in the valley as well. I also plan on trying the heads up class just need to see where my car will fit in with there rules. like I said earlier not sure what it will run but it will be fun and I will need some time behind the wheel to get to know the new combo. I have never done turbo so this should be interesting

Your car should fit in Radial just fine Phil, as long as you keep a stock location shock out back ;)

Worst case you can run True Street pretty easily as well, although you won't be nearly as competitive there.

Just finished installing and welding my I-beams, poles etc. in the shop. Two post car lift is on it's way. Today dug a 20' ditch 18" deep in hard clay for my 220 coming from the house to the shop. I need to buy stronger stock axles, install the new clutch, new alum. radiator, and some small misc. items and I am back in the saddle. This years goals at the track are... I want 11.00's in 1/4 and the front tires will leave the ground. Simple but doable. Let the games begin!!!!!

Hmmmm......transmission. That's it, I'd be happy with that. Well, and I hope it will last in Nebraska this year so I can smoke all the Corvette guys. :) If I can't smoke them this year I will be joining them.

He is probably laughing because you haven't even ran in in the tens yet and you are already talking nines. :doh:

:D Ya that is correct, 2 years ago my best was 11.6 @ 121, then the car went down for a major overhaul. I'm sure the first outings at the track will put me in the tens a few times while I dial it in for that 9 run. Matter of fact, this sounds exactly like someone else I know and how he progressed.......(Waterpog).......Yet I didnt see him get any heat from it. Anyways the Thread title is called "gaols/projects for 07" isn't it? That means I have all of 07 to accomplish it:nice:

But anyways, yet another reason why I won't be adding to the car count down there for this season's NW Heads-up.:notnice: