God bless all you down near Flordia

OregonMustang

May 18, 2004
Newberg,OR
I really feel for you all.

Hang on we are all praying for you my brothers and sisters.

On that note we should as a group see if we can help some of the folks down there in south.

Sincerely,

Eric Cotter
aka Oregon Mustang
Saint Helens, OR

• Sponsors (?)

Ouch! I was hopping it would sputter in the gulf and hit land west of Florida as a 3

Man that sucks....

I realize Panama City is west of the pininsula but I hope it hits as a 3 and nota 5. Good Lord. I hear that Cayman Islands are supposed to get pounded. It skirted Jamaca and it pouned it. Greneda was leveled.

This drink is for you *sip ....ahhhhhh*

Strap on the hard hat ...it's gonna be rough.

Peace

Eric

If there is some good to all of this it looks like there is some wnd shear from the west so it looks like it will be weakened to some extent before landfall. We are under a Watch here now but if it weakens we may be spared but you guys in Gulfport to Panama City still should take cover. Predicted winds at landfall are at 110 knots and that ain't no sneeze. Good luck to you and if you need a place to hide hit me up.
untitled.bmp

I hope you're right. We just have to wait and see for now. I won't be too worried until tomorrow night. I think the track and speed will be more accurate then. People not touched by these storms must get tired of the constant coverage from the weather channel. :p