Good bye everybody thanks for your help

I'll admit that was a bit uncalled for...but yea...at least it's not like it was a really good slam...kinda didn't make much sense to me, you don't even have feathers, how could you be a rooster? haha wow I know, bad joke, tryin to lighten the mood here :D

• Sponsors (?)

the only thing that makes me mad is when patrick (super302) makes gay passes at me in the mall, and sends me PM's about us "hooking up" or something like that. But i just delete them and move on, nothing to get mad at.

MysteryMachine said:
Hey Paul hows the car going anyway?

I haven't touched it since I yanked the heads off. I'm still up in the air as to what I'm going to do with the heads and shortblock... I have a MILLION ideas running through my mind, I just need to sit down and make a decision as to which one is best for me.

Har har... funny Caldwell. :D

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Oh and Zach, i was just messing around calling you ugly. Dont get offended by it, just fun and games. If you want ill post a pic of myself and you can make fun of me. Actually id probably be more offended if you made fun of my car then if you made fun of me.

post a picture of yourself anyway
MUAHHAHAHHAHA

Dustin: lol i know i'm odd its what makes me who I am

Kevin: Same here i get really pissed when people bust on my car. and like Zach said I take it personal yous have seen how i get when people start throwing out the "rice" ****. And its always about the color well if a non factory color makes my car rice there theres a hell of a lot more on here that should be called rice

LOL Aaron nice avatar

Wholly resize batman

Flame on:

resize.jpg

I had to pee really bad at this party after prom(beer will do that for you) and on my way there I look in this chicks garge and I see a friggin blow up doll sitting there. I grabbed it and went back to the party showing everyone in the world and then we went back and I posed for this picture. I PROMISE THATS WHAT HAPPENED, ITS FAKE I POSED FOR THIS!@!!!