Good Inexpensive Seats?

You can use either track. They will both bolt into the fox chassis vehicle. Most of the 99-04 driver's seats have a 6-way power track, so if you don't connect power you will lose that adjustability. You can bolt the fox track to the drives seat, but will just need some washers to use as spacers due to the bottom of the seat not being flat
Thank you! I’ll try to research how to get that power hooked up to the driver side

• Sponsors (?)

It’s really just 2 wires. The 99-04 seat track has four pin connector because the seat belt warning chime is part of the seat track. You can remove that, and the two smaller guage wires are for the seat belt.

So really it’s just the two larger guage wires you need 12v power and ground to

Reactions: 1 users
It’s really just 2 wires. The 99-04 seat track has four pin connector because the seat belt warning chime is part of the seat track. You can remove that, and the two smaller guage wires are for the seat belt.

So really it’s just the two larger guage wires you need 12v power and ground to
Will the fox stop chiming then? And will the seat belt light stay off if you don’t connect it?

I’m using my original fox seat belts. So because of that I removed the SN95 buckle from the seat. Does not affect anything because the cluster wiring is still on the original Fox seatbelt buckle. The sn95 belts are different

I’m using my original fox seat belts. So because of that I removed the SN95 buckle from the seat. Does not affect anything because the cluster wiring is still on the original Fox seatbelt buckle. The sn95 belts are different
Okay thank you. I will be using the stock fox seatbelts. Will try to use the sn95 brackets so I can get power. Hopefully I can fit in the seats okay head wise. I’m 6ft

They’re in !

Attachments

• IMG_5033.jpeg
    IMG_5033.jpeg
    793.8 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: 2 users