Roush Good news

03-s281

Jan 20, 2004
Stangville,TN
Found out my car is only 1 of 3 Saleens that are white w/white wheels
and blue graphics.(of 2003) And its actually 1 of 1 because one is supercharged and the other has the cooling package. Mine has the 3.55's.
So I'm extemely pleased.
I called Liz at Saleen and she is great. She went ahead and put me in
the registry. She was extremely helpful.
Just wondering if anybody on here has the other two.

• Sponsors (?)

The supercharged one was at a dealer near me. Isnt there anymore, don't know who has it. Looked sweet. Did you just call to ask about how many of your style cars were made? I think I'll call Liz now. Do you have to call to be put in the registry? I wasn't sure if you automatically were put in after the car was bought. I guess I'll call to register mine. Congrats on the limited supply!

saleen195 said:
The supercharged one was at a dealer near me. Isnt there anymore, don't know who has it. Looked sweet. Did you just call to ask about how many of your style cars were made? I think I'll call Liz now. Do you have to call to be put in the registry? I wasn't sure if you automatically were put in after the car was bought. I guess I'll call to register mine. Congrats on the limited supply!

One of the members of the Saleen Club of America has the third. It is a NA Coupe, #222 if I remember correctly.

I actually called her because one of my side graphics has a slight chip in it.
Then I asked her about how to register and she got my information and
did it right then.She was very nice and extremely helpful. I'm gonna try to get
my car signed at the 40th.
Just had my windows tinted also.

Got any pics? Would love to see her. How dark is your tint? How's it look? I've been thinking about doing the same to mine. My saleen is a 03 s/c coupe #195, Mineral grey paint. I wish that mine came with the braking option because been in a couple situations were I could have used some better brakes due to the idiot drivers on the roads. I guess I'll have to wait to get them.

I could'nt be happier with my tint.
It looks much meaner. I put 20% all the way around.
I'll be having it judged at the 40th Anniversary so I paid extra to
get a perfect job done. No trash, no lines, no nothing.
If you get it done make sure they spend extra time on it.
You can get a good tint job done anywhere, but to get a perfect
job done it takes longer and the person should have lots of experience.

03-s281 said:
I could'nt be happier with my tint.
It looks much meaner. I put 20% all the way around.
I'll be having it judged at the 40th Anniversary so I paid extra to
get a perfect job done. No trash, no lines, no nothing.
If you get it done make sure they spend extra time on it.
You can get a good tint job done anywhere, but to get a perfect
job done it takes longer and the person should have lots of experience.

when i did mine i bought a new window and had them tint if out of the car looks perfect, all did was tell the ins company that it broke, ding it out of the car made it look that much better and i didnt have to some one in my backseat