Got me some L7's

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

jstang209 said:
neways... thanks for the compliments, and yea i am most certainly upgrade the battery to an optima(i jus have a gay walmart battery right now) and upgrade the alt and start looking for a capacitor. I no i really need it because when i start to turn it all the way up its starts to cut out.
O and whoever mentioned something about a remote, i have a little control mounted under the dash to increase and decrease the Bass its like from 0 to 18db or somthing.

i think the adjustment is 18 db. with that...you'll probably get into the 140 dB range. i've been to one dB drag racing event in my town..it was pretty cool. my buddy with two diamond 15's and a 600 watt diamond amp in an Aztek (ugliest car ever btw) beat out another high school kid with 3 W7's and 3 1000 watt JL amps in an H2. daddy footed that 10k bill. and guess who lost?!

mob said:
wow your good... not being racist here but would a white person really put 20's on a mustang? My grandma could have guessed that, no need to make fun of him for it. Sure Id never put 20's on my mustang, I think it looks horrible, but for him where he comes from his town, people enjoy seeing that kind of stuff and hearing the bass not the exhaust of a car from a great distance. Just like mustang people like flying through streets with loud exhaust showing how fast their car is, he enjoys blasting music and having big shiny rims too show off. In our towns it might be different, but in his town I bet hes a pimp. I dont know why your calling yourself good, cause if you didnt think this guy was black then you would be an idiot but theres no need to point it out, do you walk up to black people in your town, point and say hey your black and laugh, you probably know youll get your ass beat, but you can do it on the internet, its ok. I know it means nothing to you but youve lost my respect and most of the peoples respect on here, just shows the ignorant people out there that make this world more uncivilized everyday.

Very well said :nice: I agree 150%

z2o_what said:
well imo its more about bragging rights: "hey guys check out the system i got in the s10.... its pretty loud aint it" (me)

every DD ive had has had a "system" even though i may only have it turned up 1-2 times a week it worth evey penny to me.

and besides you dont get the full effect of haystak (best rapper ever) unless everyone else on the road can hear it too.

HAHA, I thought I was the only one who knew who Haystack was. I have one L710 and a 600.1 Xtant in my s-10, and it is plenty loud. Sure 2 would be louder, but really, what's the use, I don't do SPL competiton or anything.
BTW, I have a W3 in my Stang, and I am happy with it.

tonys88lx said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :D damn im good, i called it.

You're a POS :nice:

20s? Stupid, but that's my opinion.

Loud bass/subs in a Mustang? Hey, i'm more into the sound of the car's exhaust...i save the thumpin for my Jeep, but again, that's my opinion.

Racist remarks? Hey, whatever floats your boat....just so long as it floats way the hell out of this forum :nice:

u guys are being a buch of p u s s i e s, whats the deal, i didnt c'mon on here and call him racist words, i simply asked if he was black, and when i found out he was i was kidding and said , i guessed it, im not an internet tuffguy, im an all around dick, and u have to know me to get me. i have a few black friends so its not like i dislike all black people , but to some degreee i do stereotype them, i calll em when i seem em, i grow up in a town that borders, trenton new jersey, used to be one of the most industrialized cities in the world, it used to provide for the world, what is it now, a drugfilled ghetto, filled with crime and killings and people getting hurt , ive lived in morrisville for 17 or so years and i have had more problems with people stealing my hard earned things all my life. stealling my weld draglites and leaving my car on 6 inch long pieces of 2x4s, stealing my bikes when i was younger, stealing snow blowers chained on my back porch, anything they want they take , no matter how locked up u think it is. my mom has lost 1000's of dollars worth of lancdscape equipment. and iits all relative becasue the thieves who steal it all come over the bridge from trenton take what they want and leave. they walk over the bridge and they ride a bike back. there are drugs all over the street, i walked out to my parking lot, and there is a f u c k i n needle laying next to my car. so guys give me a friggin break about the whole im a redneck black hater. . but i find that the ones who have 20's and big subs are usually the drug dealers, lol lol:lol: :lol: , just kidding u soft pansies.
again i run my mouth as much in real life as i do on the internet. ima big guy so most people just laugh with me and dont start a confrentation, especiallly since thats not what im out to do. :SNSign: :nice:

BTW

oh yea,, 85, u can shut ur fu ck in g mouth, b4 i fly out to cincinatti and put a n ass whooping on ya. . dont call me a pos, thats very disrespecful and i dont appreciate it. i said nothing to u , so keep ur :taco: remarks to urself. and hey being a f a g g o t, whatever ur floats ur boat, prolly C U M:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
You're a POS :nice:

20s? Stupid, but that's my opinion.

Loud bass/subs in a Mustang? Hey, i'm more into the sound of the car's exhaust...i save the thumpin for my Jeep, but again, that's my opinion.

Racist remarks? Hey, whatever floats your boat....just so long as it floats way the hell out of this forum :nice:

First of all dont waste ur money on a capacitor. The lights will still dim and the chances of causing a fire a still high if something fails. get a 130 or higher amp alt at LEAST. FAST. Its cheap if you start popping hoods at the junkyard, i got one that was brand new for 15 bucks. I know l7's pretty well and i just dont like the way squares sound. Dont get me wrong, they hit like hell, but the sound quality sucks. have fun, just make sure ya dont start a fire.

yikes fellas..... he did the 20's we bashed him.....some bashed the large system, but he's still a stanger and if he ever needs anything i know i and many others are here to help. If you dont like it theres nothing wrong with sayin that you dont like it, but no need to get harsh about it.

-adam

Must be pretty loud. I'm more into sound quality than deafening volume but my system still pounds pretty hard with a good 12" sub and 575 watts. As long as I can feel the kickdrum in rock songs I'm happy. :D

tonys88lx said:
oh yea,, 85, u can shut ur fu ck in g mouth, b4 i fly out to cincinatti and put a n ass whooping on ya. . dont call me a pos, thats very disrespecful and i dont appreciate it. i said nothing to u , so keep ur :taco: remarks to urself. and hey being a f a g g o t, whatever ur floats ur boat, prolly C U M:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

LOL ok....you wanna continue this kiddy fight you can take it to PMs...i'm done lol.

my system is like 3 years old now, but it still hits hard. 2- 10'' MTX 8000's with two 4250D Amps (MTX's older stuff is far better, amp wise for sure). im telling you without a good alt, and the write gauge wire, that capacitor will be next to useless. even more so when driving at night with the wipers on and the HVAC.

i think everyone should stop making this kids threads a ****n joke everytime he posts. some people need to grow up and get over the fact he likes 20's and a system. jesus...its like nursery school around here sometimes. he's been on here a while and even when people non-stop give him ****, he rarely fires back.

89white50 said:
i think everyone should stop making this kids threads a ****n joke everytime he posts. some people need to grow up and get over the fact he likes 20's and a system. jesus...its like nursery school around here sometimes. he's been on here a while and even when people non-stop give him ****, he rarely fires back.

yea i choose to be the bigger man!! haha.. and i just like to see what other people think than the folks around me here in cali. Thanks for your comment tho:nice:

jstang209 said:
yea i choose to be the bigger man!! haha.. and i just like to see what other people think than the folks around me here in cali. Thanks for your comment tho:nice:

Man, the bottom line is, it's your car and you do what makes you happy. Of course, when you post something in a public type atmosphere, you ask for all opinions, both good and bad. BUT, their opinion shouldn't have jack crap to do with race/religion/sex or any other stupid non-car oriented reason. If one person shares the same taste as another, does that mean they're obviously the same race or whatever?

I'm sorry i guess i outburst a bit, and my second post i did delete and change because it was pretty harsh and i'm not about to stoop to a dead beat's level, but bigotry just puts me in a rage.

u guys need to stop the crying for christs sake, i didnt call him a nig or anything, jesus , all i said is ur prolly black, sit back and chill, stop being such p u s s i e s, i mean u think everyone cries like a lil girl when somebody busts their balls, cmon, what is this the 5 grade, take it like a man, and call me a ****ing WOP or something, jeez, ive never seen so many sissies before. ,its like a bunch of lil girls, are u gonna kiss and hold each others hands now, why dont u give him a courtesy reacharound, and tell him everythings gonna be okay. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.