Got the lift on my truck!

damn you..those tires(in 33's) are the only thing on my X-mas wish list..Or the cooper version of the same, looks killer! do you know the expected mileage out of those tires? my 33" swamper TSL's have lasted less than 15K, but that's some HARD driving let me tell you..

~Mark~

• Sponsors (?)

Detailed.
Lift5.JPG

Lift3.JPG

need better pictures...

Detailed.

needs mud...

fixed that for ya.

tires still look a little small to me somehow, might just be because of how huge the rest of the truck is though.

ive been thinking of getting a 4"lift on mine, but if i do itll wait till after bodywork. its been winter driven for over 16years now, and the fenders are starting to get a little rotted.

Hey grover I was just wondering if you think my truck or (our's)would look good with some say 22's on it. Please no flaming....LOL just curious I think a 22 would be pretty tasteful with the right tire.

later

damn you..those tires(in 33's) are the only thing on my X-mas wish list..Or the cooper version of the same, looks killer! do you know the expected mileage out of those tires? my 33" swamper TSL's have lasted less than 15K, but that's some HARD driving let me tell you..

~Mark~

they should last around 40k miles and there very quiet for a mud tire... they do get slightly louder as they wear but its not bad at all. We've actually had alot of people get 50k or more out of them, they have kept them balanced and rotated every 3-5k miles and made sure their vehicles alignment is checked about every year or so, but basicly the toyo's are one kick ass tire.

Hey grover I was just wondering if you think my truck or (our's)would look good with some say 22's on it. Please no flaming....LOL just curious I think a 22 would be pretty tasteful with the right tire.

later
it depends on how much of a lift you have, if you can fit a 40 or a 42 under your truck then 22's would look good, for a 35 the most I'd go is an 18 or a 20, you just have to have enough sidewall on the tire or you loose the whole offroad look.