gotta see this...think it's real?

• Sponsors (?)

Why would you think it isn't real? It appears to be one of the best documented, lowest-mile examples around. There are a few of this quality that show up on eBay with fair regularity attempting to get unreal money. The last one had, I think, 51 miles and went up to over $80,000 without meeting reserve.

:rock: YEAH BABY I JUST BOUGHT IT!!!

DAM THAT FELT GOOD!!.....................................................................................................................................................:(

the only reason i questioned it's authenticity is because (well aside from being a skeptic by nature and calling :bs: on everything), i have never even seen one besides for in a mag. it is a very impressive car. the thing that made me wonder is usually on rare cars like those, they list what model # it is out of the total # made.

haha count on someone to always come in to take a harmless comment and turn it into a reason to show their inability to take sarcasm. i am convinced it's a legit cobra. the most likely real comment was meant to be sort of like okay since it looks legit and EVERY PERSON who wrote thinks it's real, then i have no reason to think otherwise. not "you all have bs opinions n know nothing"...